29 May, 2020
Showroom reopening to the public
Dear Client, Fabri South Africa informs all our clients that from the 1st of June, we will reopen our showroom to the public, in strict compliance with all NICD safety and hygiene recommendations as well as with all measures related to section 5 of the Risk Adjusted Strategy Regulations (29 April 2020).
• Meetings must be scheduled, however, if you intend to visit the showroom, please knock on the door and check if there is availability.
• Clients must wear a mask.
• Fabri Designers and staff will be properly equipped to host you.
• Only one client/family is allowed inside the showroom at a time.
• Hand sanitizer is provided at the entrance and all our countertops and surfaces are regularly disinfected. We appreciate your understanding and collaboration.